Good Faith Estimates
If you don’t have insurance or are not using insurance, we can provide you with a “good faith estimate” of the cost of your visit. The estimate is based on the services we think you will need. It is not a bill.
We are committed to providing you with health care you can afford. We will not turn you away because you cannot pay. If you are worried about the cost of your care, ask to speak to a case manager. We offer help with insurance enrollment, sliding-fee discounts
based on your income and household size, payment plans and other financial assistance.
- Your provider may recommend additional services not listed in your Good Faith Estimate.
- Your actual charges may end up being different from the estimate.
- The estimate is not a contract. You are not required to receive the services listed in your estimate.
- If your actual charges are more than $400.00 above your estimate, you can file a dispute. To learn more, go to cms.gov/nosurprises.
- If you choose to file a dispute, it will not affect the care you receive.
- For questions about financial assistance, ask to speak to a case manager. For questions about a bill you have received, call the billing department at (800) 444-6020.