PICHC of Dutchess and Ulster Counties
Perinatal and Infant Community Health Collaborative (PICHC) of Dutchess and Ulster Counties seeks to support women and their families in achieving optimal health outcomes through connecting families to supportive services within their community. No matter what stage of your life you are at–pregnant, postpartum, or have a child under 2 years old – we have services for you! Our free and confidential services aim to keep you healthy and give you the care you need.
The PICHC program provides short-term case management aimed to connect you to community supportive services. If you are a woman between the ages of 15-45, who lives in Duchess and Ulster Counties, we can help!
**We offer bilingual services as well – También ofrecemos servicios bilingües**
Our staff can connect you and your family to services that can help with:
- Health insurance enrollment and recertification
- Access to health care and finding medical providers
- Assistance with applying for public assistance and financial programs
- Family planning assistance and providing information about Reproductive Health
- Connection to emergency and supportive services (housing, food, clothing, employment, education, health, safety and more)
- Pregnancy and parenting support
- Breastfeeding support
- Linkages to mental health/counseling, substance use treatment, and domestic violence services