The Institute offers family planning services through telehealth
With the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, Institute staff moved quickly to offer telehealth services for all kinds of health care — including birth control and family planning counseling, emergency contraception, pregnancy counseling, prenatal care, birth control prescriptions and more.
You can schedule an appointment to get the care you need by video and phone:
- Family planning counseling and advice. You can chat with a provider and get all your questions answered.
- Birth control prescriptions. We can help you with refills and more. You may be able to get a prescription for a 12-month supply of birth control, to save you trips to the pharmacy.
- Emergency contraception. We’re here to help.
- IUDs and implants. If you are considering one of these methods, our providers are available to answer any questions you may have. If you need an IUD or implant insertion or removal, we can help. Your IUD may work for longer than you think — if you think your IUD is nearing the end of its life, let your provider know.
- Confidential services. In most cases, you don’t need your parent or guardian’s consent for these services. Call us and we’ll help you figure it out.
If you need birth control, family planning advice, or other reproductive health services, we are here to help. Call us at (844) 434-2778 to make an appointment.