The Institute for Family Health will host an online conversation with Members of Congress
The Institute for Family Health and Members of Congress will discuss priorities to improve the health of our patients and communities. Topics will include expanding access to behavioral health services, health equity and social determinants, provider shortages, and integration of telehealth into practice.
This event will take place online on Monday, November 22, 11:00am – 12:30pm. All are welcome to attend.
Please register online.
• 11:00am – Dr. Neil Calman, President & CEO – Welcome
• 11:05am – Rep. Nydia M. Velazquez – Racial Disparities and Equity
• 11:10am – Dr. Eric Gayle – Racial Disparities and Equity
• 11:20am – Rep. Ritchie Torres – Community Health and Addressing Social Determinants of Health
• 11:30am – Rep. Carolyn B. Maloney- Training Future Providers
• 11:35am – Rebecca Segall – Community Health and Addressing Social Determinants of Health
• 11:40am – Dr. Robert Schiller, Dr. Tonie McKenzie and Cindylou Killikelly – Training Future Providers
• 11:50am – Rep. Antonio Delgado – Integration of Telehealth and Improving Care for Rural Populations
• 11:55am – Dr. Marta Sanchez – Integration of Telehealth and Improving Care for Rural Populations
• 12:00pm – Rep. Adriano Espaillat – Addressing Issues in Behavioral Health
• 12:10pm – Carmen Veloz, PhD – Addressing Issues in Behavioral Health
• 12:20pm – Dr. Neil Calman – Closing Remarks
Want to learn more? Please visit institute.org/nov22.